2021 voter public meeting


This time the writing of the assembly vote wall has started, this time from Nandi village, all the three basic workers are working hard for the assembly vote, Mamata started this movement from Nandi village, Mamata said what will happen if I stand in Nandi village, then the people of Nandi village Lapa Lapa is doing Lapa Lapa, so don't say Mamata, I can't wait, I'm going to give you a good guy so that none of you have any problem, there are a lot of people in this Nandi village procession, 40 to 50 thousand and more people here Ekota has become, so our Chief Minister of West Bengal is fascinated to see that I have so many people in love who have been waiting for hours, I have no gondola, this is what Mamata is saying today, I am with you, you have no worries,

I have done daughter, Zubosi, I've made a lot of people, I've made a lot of people, I've made a lot of people, I've made a lot of money, I've made a lot of people, I've made a lot of people, I've made a lot of people, I've made a lot of people, I've made a lot of people, I've made a lot

of people. It turned out that each of them m People have been divided, who will write dial in which village has been divided, so no more worries, Nandi started Mamata's first fish from the village so she said no one should be in trouble, what do they need before they come to our people Going to the door, we see Johnny, the Chief Minister of West Bengal, a man of clay, whose heart cries for the suffering of the people, so far no one has seen, any Chief Minister has gone to the people's shop and helped Ranya, no one has come but the Chief Minister of West Bengal has gone there to see the welfare of the people. We have joined hands with them to alleviate the sufferings of the people, so let us know who is the Chief Minister of West Bengal. Pranam, we want this Rokom Chief Minister all our lives, we don't want anyone else, no one is willing to leave anyone's place in 2021 polls, so everyone is desperately stuck in Nandi village. After Mamata's procession, it is known that Suvendu will be the procession of that Khan again, a bone-crushing game is being played,

at this doorMamata, Sarkar has taken down the procession in the streets today with Karma Sushi at the door, Janata procession at Kolaghat. Name.


subhendu adhere pity challenge it away and said that I bellyache compassion is 50 thousand votes Provincials show that submenu ago was spared sapote, today visited the saying I have 50 to 60 thousand votes lost will Mamata

Mamata says like they are saying that election, saying I will give jobs to everyone, I will give money to everyone's house, I will do everything for free, I will make all the citizens not citizens, and when the election is over, Duk Doki will win, he will not give anything to anyone,

Mamata Mangla says that Matures are citizens of Bengal and BJP is Nagok again. The law will do, if we have become citizens, will we become citizens again, today will not allow us to do NRC in Bengali by saying Mamata, I am near you, I want to annihilate the people, I am here, I will stop your fish, I will stop and stand by the people, no one can do anything to you. ,

Mamata says BJP said it will give jobs to 20 million people, 20 million people stay away, 40 percent people are unemployed, today's train has been sold, Year India has been sold, the country will be saved in two days, but if we let them escape, they will escape,

so The whole of India has been broken for years, So let's all win once again by voting for Maa Matir Mamata, we have no glass work since 2020 NRC, don't do it after that, after that BJP will have to stop working again, because run away with NRC again People will die one day while on vacation, so we want everyone to live in peace, and we don't want anything,