Yandex toloka india job

Today I will talk about the, is an online job.

Site the site working on this site can be a lot of benefits to you.

today I work on this site, what kind of work, how to work, how to make money, kiki relation work on this site I will tell you all that to do if you want to do well,

you can earn 5 to 10 dollars per day by working on this site, if you give more time, you can earn more this online job, I have a lot of trouble. Hi, I have earned 50 thousand rupees from this site, so I thought I work alone, many people have lost their jobs in this lockdown, so I gave the online job to everyone, the name of this job is taking Yandex, you will find many kinds of work here, I have some work today I mean, the image count will give an image in an image. You have to say how many images there are. If you see 1 image, you have to give 1 below. If you see 3 images, you have to give 3 at the bottom. It's a kind of work,

another kind of work, like the image of a house Che 3, if it is 5 locks then you have to give 5 down,

a very green site. Jobs are very easy here so anyone can work, there is no preplan, again typing job comes here, if you do that job you will have a slip-on top of that. I have to put the copy on the slip. I will follow this site. I will share many more types of

jobs with you. There are many people working on the toolkit Yandex site. Now it is close to 1 waist. It will be difficult to work all the time. We have a group there from where you can go to work or there is an interaction at work, you can see there will be no problem, very easy work, if you can do this work with the mind, then you do not have to go outside to work 10 to 15 sitting at home Thousands of rupees will be earned, and if you think that your wife can work with her and Ben will work with her, then if you have something, she will earn dollars,

this site will work with Amazon again, this job will give you an image. If I search for the same image and find the same image, I will click on the same option and if there is no similarity and there is an option there Is Will understand you do this job, you have to be 18 years old to do this job because they will not work if they are not 18 years old, so those who open this job should be 18 years old, and there are some rules for this job. The work will be very starry but you will not be able to submit, because if it is summed up in one minute, the work will stop, so if you wait for 2 to 3 minutes, you will be able to submit, there is no problem,

as much as you can open this work in one user. If you change the user every day, then you have to stop working, so I say it is very difficult to get a job now, so you will all work for one user, if you work for one user, you will not be able to finish the job, but here is a job 1 cent, but many You will think how much work you will do for 1 cent, but when you do 150 cents for that one cent, you will get 1 cent for 12 cents, then you can earn 50 to 60 dollars in a day, so you have to work hard for 1 cent, If there is any problem let me know, I will help you,

those who understand English better have a better job, that You will be able to earn a lot of money from work

Appen job