Dilip Ghosh West Bengal


Today again Edna Pure, 

I am going to write something about this Jano Sabha today I am going to write something about this Jano Sabha. I will know something.


you wear it you today a huge Jano Sabha is about to start, in the field of Medinipur, there has been a huge Ayo Jan, It is getting dark because Dilip Ghosh is there today at the BJP meeting, Dilip Ghosh is supposed to come at 3 in the afternoon, 15 minutes to go, but Dilip Ghosh has arrived, Dilip Ghosh is at 3 in the afternoon, but before that, there were 50 to 60 thousand people. In this agitation, there was a hill called Loka Loy, Dilip Ghosh so that no one could attack him, so he had 20 guards, besides the police would have to have a car, after that when Dili Ghosh got up on the stage, everyone would say one thing. Dilip Ghosh Zindabad Lipip Ghosh Zindabad continues to say the same thing and the flowers continue to be cut evenly for 10 to 15 minutes. Dilip Ghosh got up on the stage and said, "I am near you, you have no fear."

Dilip Ghosh said, "I am going to stand on the menu of this Medani Pur today. I will go to the polls in 2021. There are innumerable people by my side and there are little sisters after we come." You will not have any problem, we will solve all your problems, we are saying that you will just give me the vote, I will solve all your problems, then a man will say we have to vote first, then we will get the vote, Dilip Ghosh heard this, well I will vote before you, but I have to vote. With this, a tumultuous riot broke out. Immediately after that, the police came and calmed down all the mines

. After that, Dilip Ghosh came on stage with the BJP leader. He promised that he will get rid of all your worries within a week. You have no worries. He left saying that the

police system in Medinipur had been curtailed. The police administration was very good so there is no problem. Dilip Ghosh had a beard in that meeting. Gone, we come in 2021, all of you I will reduce the price of NIS, and send money to everyone's bank account, you have no worries, I am with all of them floating in Medani, Kalin Prachur Gondo was round but there the police have taken all the blame,

more complaints of Dilip have come up to us, Dilip 105 haircuts have been done in Ghosh's name, various haircuts have been done, thousands of stones have been rained on Dilip Ghosh's car, Dilip Ghosh will not bow his head, Dilip Ghosh has said how much money the government has wasted, I will take care of them, I am from all of them. I will collect the money. No one will be able to stop me. As

Many times as Dilip Ghosh is trying to head the state, the state police are not stopping him. What will he do It is seen that many people in the state are angry at the center now so they will not leave.